Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Thomas Jones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thomas Jones

    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1170651338steer">


    Thomas Jones will be a..
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Bear
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Giant
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Jet
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
    i'm bored, so I thought I'd throw up this poll where we all think TJ will end up next year.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thomas Jones

    I'm thinking, he's gonna get traded. Because the bears proved tonight, they wanted to rely on Benson, yet he got hurt. So TJ did what he did best, he ran, and he ran good.
    Giants and Jets could both use him, and trade a second round draft pick for him and some other players.
    I'm thinking TJ might not be a bear, I'd like to be wrong about that though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thomas Jones

    He's gonna be a Gaint next year
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Thomas Jones

    A Gaint?

    Im tellin you all he is gonna be a Green Bay Packer.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thomas Jones

    haha, I guess we all have our fantasy team we want him on.
    I myself, wish the Ravens wouldn't have passed on him in the draft. But hey, I can't complain we took Jamal Lewis who has proven to be a workhorse!
    TJ, a Raven..that'd be nice [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thomas Jones

    If the Bears let him go that a huge Mistake.If he goes to the packers that is a huge gain for farve a company.I just dont see how you let a back like Jones go??
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thomas Jones

    Tiki out TJ in....

    Watch and see...I believe the packers are going to sign green back
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thomas Jones

    [ QUOTE ]
    A Gaint?

    Im tellin you all he is gonna be a Green Bay Packer.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    It'd be cool if he were a Green Bay Packer, because it would work out just right in my case!

    I was a Notre Dame fan when I was really really young (about 8 years old) and Julius Jones was still in High School; Right after Julius Jones got out of High School, he went to play for Notre Dame! I was thrilled!

    For Thomas Jones to go to Green Bay would be majorly awesome. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (Not that I really expect it to happen or anything, but eh..)
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •